Follow my blog on bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

domingo, 1 de junio de 2014

My slim down tips

Hello beauties!

Summer is upon us which means most of us are already stressing about losing weight fast, been there done that. 
Since I was a teenager I had a really low self esteem and was constantly dieting when I didn't really need to and I must admit I've done everything I even stopped eating for a whole summer (yeah this is a major confession I know) but during all these years I learnt a lot about weight loss and how to do it the right way!

If you're reading this DO NOT STOP EATING TO LOSE WEIGHT!! Instead I'm going to teach you how to lose weight the right way and to maintain your healthy weight.

My slim down tips:
  1. Never skip breakfast, this is the most important meal of the day, not only to be more productive and have  more energy during the day but it will also help reduce cravings and boost your metabolism which is key to lose weight.
  2. Say no to sugary and carbonated drinks, there's really no need for an explanation on this one.
  3. Drink lots of water, drink water when you wake up and before every meal and you can add different fruit to water to make it tastier. Click here to see the benefits of Lemon water.
  4. Use smaller plates, this is one of the best tips ever!
  5. Exercise! Exercise! Exercise! Being active is the best way to lose weight and maintain your healthy weight, get your butt off the couch and start moving!!
What tips and tricks do you use to lose weight and/or maintain your healthy weight?


XO Isaya





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario