Follow my blog on bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

sábado, 27 de septiembre de 2014

How I changed my life!



Today's post is all about positivity and I thought the best way to do it is by sharing my story.
I haven't had luck in life, I grew up in a broken family with a lot of problems and I was also bullied at school. When I was 18, I decided to leave the house I lived in and start my own life. I didn't care about how much I had to work.

Unfortunately, I didn't seem to find a job and I was so depressed because I thought it was unfair I hadn't had the chance to be happy... One day I decided something had to change and if my circumstances wouldn't, it had to be me. I convinced myself that if I stayed positive I'd attract good things (the law of attraction!) so I started making small changes in my life: I smiled all the time, I started to be kind to everyone and I forgave everyone that ever hurt me; and it worked! I got a job, a good house that I love and good people that love me and help me whenever I need it.


There’s no need to say I truly believe the Law of Attraction works and if you don’t know what it is about let me explain a little bit about it:


Basically, the Law of Attraction works like this: you create your own reality.

People that are already successful already know this trick. It’s pure psychology in fact and is known as visualization. If you have an important competition coming up, you need to tell yourself that you will be the best just before bed time. This does not mean that you do not need to work hard for it but to make any positive changes in your life, you need to visualize it. So stop thinking about all the negative things around you, like how your friends see you or what they think of you: just focus on the way you want your life to be and you can start this now.
It sounds simple and easy but you need to keep in mind that it takes time, however if you work for your dreams and stay positive I guarantee you will achieve your goals and live the life you want.


Books I recommend:

  • Did I ever wake up by Mod Sun
  • The secret by Rhonda Byrne
  •  Manuscript Found in Accra by Paulo Coelho
  • If the Buddha Dated, A Handbook for Finding Love on a Spiritual Path by Charlotte Kasl
Movies worth watching:
  • The secret
  • What the bleep do we know

If you have also changed your life staying positive leave me a comment below and tell me about it, I'd love to know your experiences!

XO Isaya

6 comentarios:

  1. This is a great post, thanks for sharing your story. Positive thinking has helped me tremendously as well. leatherandlipstickkv.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you for commenting! In what way has positive thinking helped you? xx

      Eliminar
    2. I've had a tough family life as well. My father died when I was in 6th grade and I've lost others in my family as well. When I learned that everything happens for a reason and to see the positive in every situation, no matter how terrible it was, it changed my life.

      Eliminar
  2. soo inspirational thank you! I should adapt positive think more into my reality! :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yes I highly recommend you try, you'll be surprised by the results!!
      xx

      Eliminar
  3. Lovely post, I am going to start thinking like this - its a good way to think even in the bad times x

    leannewinters.blogspot.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar