Follow my blog on bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

domingo, 21 de septiembre de 2014

Tips to stay motivated.

It happens to the best of us, we go on a diet and the first weeks we do so well, we are motivated and we feel better.
But soon something changes, your motivation begins to flag. Maybe you hit a plateau in your weight loss or you're simply bored with the food you have to eat so you convince yourself that "just this once" "it can't hurt".

Here are my tips for avoiding this and stay motivated!


“Put all excuses aside and remember this: YOU are capable.”

xo Isaya 

3 comentarios:

  1. I love how positive your blog is, great post :) x

    www.sheintheknow.wordpress.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I don't have it with weight loss but with trying to eat less sugar. And I use food to give in to sugar cravings.. Ha ha. It's more that I get cranky and moody without sugar, then it is that I can't handle it mentally..
    X www.winwonderland.com

    ResponderEliminar