Follow my blog on bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

miércoles, 15 de octubre de 2014

Burn calories while drinking water!

Hi everyone, 

I wrote a post about drinking water a few months ago, don't worry! Today's post is a little different.

I wanted to share with you a little tip my BeachBody coach once told me (profile here), I did research on it and turns out it's true and very effective.

Did you know you can burn an extra 250 to 500 calories a day by drinking ice cold water? This is because when we drink ice cold water our body uses more energy to to heat the ice cold water back up to your own body temperature.



It's a little trick I've been using and it's really effective, so why not drink your 8 glasses a day a little colder than usually and burn extra calories?

Do you have any weird tips to lose weight? Share in comments!

XO Isaya


6 comentarios:

  1. I love cool science-y tricks! Great post!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i guess you learn something new everyday look but i'd be worried about drinking cold water during the winter period

    www.bumascloset.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Oh me too! I hate being cold haha, but no pain no gain right?

      Thank you for commenting on my blog!

      xx

      Eliminar
  3. That is so interesting, I had no idea!
    sasha xx
    sashahope.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I didn't know either until my coach told me!

      Thanks for your comment.

      xx

      Eliminar