Follow my blog on bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

viernes, 17 de octubre de 2014

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday everyone!

How are you spending your Friday? 

I want to thank you all for the amazing support and all those views I've been getting. You sure know how to make a girl feel special!

Here are my favorite finds this week:

Favorite quote: I can't help it, I just love Gilmore Girls.




Favorite buddy: My baby Wolf



Favorite song:



Favorite place: My hometown Cádiz



I hope you liked my faves this week, tell me which one you liked most in the comments below.

XO Isaya

8 comentarios:

  1. Great post! Some good faves here and aww your dog is so cute! :D

    www.violetdaffodils.com
    xx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. First of all, your dog is the most adorable things ! And I looooove that song ! Great picks ! :)

    http://letmecrossover.blogspot.com.br/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Nice post :)

    http://lamodestieaveclestyle.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  4. You're in Spain, I'm assuming? I lived there for 9 months and I remember people talking so much about Cadiz and how beautiful it is!

    Rosegold Fox

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

      Eliminar
    2. Yes! I've lived in Cádiz all my life and it really is beautiful!
      xx

      Eliminar