Follow my blog on bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

viernes, 31 de octubre de 2014

I ♥ Fall Tag

I was tagged by Kelsey at Leather & Lipstick to do the I ♥ Fall Tag so I'm going to answer a few questions about Fall in this post and I'm also going to tag a few bloggers I'm following so check them out!


I tag:


Here are the questions:



1. Favorite fall lip product?

Baby lips peach kiss by Maybelline...okay to be honest this isn't just for Fall since I use it all the time!

 

2. Favorite fall nail polish?

Also from Maybelline, Super Stay 7 Days in ever burgundy.

 

3. Favorite Starbucks fall drink?

Aw this question makes me sad, I always wanted to try Starbucks but we don't have one where I live.

 

4. Favorite fall candle?

I love candles but my favorite for fall would be my cookie and cinammon scented candle!

 

5. Favorite fall accessory?

 A scarf, I love scarves!

 

6. Haunted house or haunted hayride?

Haunted house.

 

7. Favorite Halloween movie?

Hocus Pocus!

 

8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?

I love candy so any kind.

 

9. What is your favorite thing about fall?

Fall is my favorite thing I don't know if I could just pick one thing as my favorite but I would say the weather.

 

I hope you enjoyed reading this, don't forget to visit the bloggers I tagged and Leather & Lipstick!!

 

XO Isaya


2 comentarios:

  1. Where can I sign up for a cookie and cinnamon candle? That sounds delicious! Great post, though it does make me a little jealous because it's spring where I live.

    Shannon xo | http://lotsofloveshannon.blogspot.com.au/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you! I get those at a local store so I'm not sure where you could find them.
    Feel free to answer these yourself!

    xx

    ResponderEliminar