Follow my blog on bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

lunes, 10 de noviembre de 2014

100 days to be happy!

Welcome back everyone, I hope you had a fantastic weekend!


Today I joined the #100happydays project, this project was created as a way to help people take time to enjoy the little things in life. 

The idea is that everyday for 100 days you take a picture of something that's made you happy and share it via Facebook, Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #100happydays, hopefully by the end of these 100 days you, well WE, become happier and enjoy all the blessings life has to offer.




I'd love you to join this challenge with me and help make the world a better place, you can register here and find my happy pictures on instagram @isaya2

I hope I see you all there!

XO Isaya  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario