Follow my blog on bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

jueves, 13 de noviembre de 2014

5 quotes to keep you motivated

Hello beautiful people!


As you might know, I started this blog as a way to keep me motivated to lose weight and live healthy.
One of the things I started doing years ago when I felt I was about to give up is going on pinterest and reading quotes, reasons to be fit and look at pictures that would inspire me.

This is something I still do, so I wanted to share with you my 5 favorite, health and fitness related, quotes that I found on pinterest.


1. It's a slow process, keep going. This is a great quote for those of you not seeing results YET. Do not give up!



2. To never underestimate my potential.



3. Don't focus on being skinny. If you clean up your diet and exercise regularly, your weight will take care of itself. Remember this isn't about being skinny, it's about being healthy.


4. Let exercise be your stress reliever, not food. Exercising releases endorphins that, interact with the receptors in your brain that reduce your perception of pain. So exercising is great to reduce stress, boost self-esteem, get better sleep, etc.


5. Look in the mirror, that's your competition. This is not about being better than anyone else, it's about being the best version of yourself, it's about being healthy and living longer and better.



What quotes help you stay motivated? 

XO Isaya

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario