Follow my blog on bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

viernes, 23 de enero de 2015

Friday Favorites

TGIF! I couldn't be more excited for the weekend, I've had such a busy week, it all started with my new baby... I adopted a dog!


She's so cute but she's still a baby and requires a lot of work, add that to my already busy life. The second day of being with her I had to take her to the vet since she started bleeding and she had to spend the night there so you can imagine how glad I am the week is almost over!

But before I leave for the weekend, here are my favorites this week.

Favorite moment: this happened just a few minutes ago but, isn't it beautiful?




Favorite color palette:


Favorite face: After I picked her up from the hospital she felt so much better, and you could tell!




Favorite project: I can't wait to try this in my new home!




Favorite words to live by:


I hope you liked my favorites this week, have a great weekend everyone!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario