Follow my blog on bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

miércoles, 7 de enero de 2015

My 2015 resolutions

Hello everyone!

As you could read on yesterday's post, my January kind of started today! So it's right for me to share my New Year's resolutions today...


This year I decided to start an intention board so I can keep my resolutions and achieve my goals for 2015, I will post pictures of it on my Instagram so make sure to follow me! Also I decided to change my resolutions a little bit so I'm going to use Lauren Conrad's questionnaire instead of writing down a list.









A bad habit I’m going to break:
Overthinking! I always end up stressed out for things that haven't even happened.

A destination I’d like to visit:
New York!

I’m going to work harder at:
Being more patient.

A project I’d like to finish:
 My novel.

A class I’d like to take:
Photography.

I’d like to spend more time doing:
Outdoor activities

A food I want to eat more of:
Fruit and veggies!

I want to wear more:
Beanies. I know for some people this might sound silly but I've always loved hats, the problem is it doesn't really get cold here to wear them and I feel like people stare at me when I do!


So that's it for today's post, what are your resolutions? 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario