Follow my blog on bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

sábado, 14 de marzo de 2015

10 things to do before I turn 30: Bucket list.

As some of you know from a previous post, I turned 26 last month. Age has always been a tough subject for me, ever since I turned 18, I've had this fear of growing old. 

Recently I started taking things different, I realized it wasn't about growing old, it was about all the things I didn't accomplished from my "plan"; but I am slowly learning to accept things NEVER turn out the way we want them to be, and sometimes that's a huge blessing.

However, I put together a list of things I would like to do before I turn 30, hopefully I get to do some of them!




1. Write a book. This is the first thing on my list because I actually started writing my book a while ago, hopefully I finish it soon!

2. Roadtrip across Europe: it's always been my dream to get in the car and go wherever I can.

3. Live in New York: even if it's for just a month, I NEED TO LIVE IN NEW YORK!

4. Be a Sea Shepherd: I love whales and dolphins and before I turn 30 I want to go to Taiji and help keep dolphins safe, at least as many as I can. I know it would break my heart to see that in person, but it's something I need to do.

5. Swim with dolphins in the ocean: CAPTIVITY KILLS!

6. Go bungee jumping or skydiving.

7. Sign up for an acting class.

8. Run a marathon: make it to the finish line!

9. Unplug for a week: it's kind of like a detox from today's world where technology rules everything. I'd like to disconnect and see the world from a different perspective.

10. Travel the world: China, Cambodia, Thailand, Alaska, Australia... everywhere!

What are some of the things you'd like to do before you turn 20, 25, 30...?




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario