Follow my blog on bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

lunes, 9 de marzo de 2015

Motivational Monday: Being thankful for your struggle.

Hey everyone! 

I've never done a Monday Motivation post but I've been thinking about it for a while; I think a great way to stay organized with my posts is by doing some kind of series every day.



I decided to start today because I saw this quote on pinterest and it really got me thinking…



I know some of you probably look at me, or read my posts on staying positive and think “she probably had it so easy in life that’s why she can be that way”. I say this because some people have actually said that to me.


The truth is I haven’t had it easy at all, I come from a broken family, my parents were addicted to drugs and they abandoned us, my sister and me. After that we went from a house to another until we ended up living somewhere really bad for us. We weren't treated well, to say something. If you read my TMI tag, go to the one question about my blog’s name to know a tiny bit more.


I will share the whole story if you guys are interested, let me know in the comments!


The reason I’m telling you all of this is because that quote really speaks to me. I wouldn’t be the person I am today if it wasn’t for all the things I’ve been through. 


I believe we are a consequence of our experiences and decisions in life, and today I can honestly say I’m proud of the person I’ve become.


I have gone through hell but that’s just made me stronger! 


Please believe me when I say being positive and working hard pays off, if you’re going through bad times believe me when I say it gets better, because it does, and one day you’ll look back and you’ll be thankful you went through that.  


If you need someone to talk to, don’t be afraid to do it, ask for help. I’m here if you need me.


Stay positive, Stay strong and never give up! and as I like to say in Spanish: “Calma, cama and Karma”.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario