Follow my blog on bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

sábado, 28 de marzo de 2015

You matter too

A few months ago I was talking to my friend about one of her therapy sessions, and she told me something that's been stuck in my head since then. It was a simple sentence: "you can get mad too."

It might sound silly but it's so true. We so often try to please everyone else, we try to make everyone else happy by all means, that we forget it's okay to be mad, it's okay to not like something; and most importantly, it's okay to express it!

You matter too, give yourself permission to feel things, need things, want things. 

Make time for yourself, treat yourself to something you like,  express your feelings and don't let anyone tell you, you're wrong for feeling something. You deserve it.

Be good to you today.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario