Follow my blog on bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

lunes, 11 de mayo de 2015

Habits of Happy People

Hi everyone! 

I'm so sorry I have been gone for so long but I just moved to a new house and I don't have the internet there yet. 

I wrote a few things to share with all of you so I hope you like this!


I've shared my morning and night affirmations, but I found a few habits every happy person has and that I'm trying to include in my morning routine.

As you know, starting the day with a positive thought can change your mood and make you have a better day; but there are a few things you can do to make you have a better, healthier and happier life!

1. Do something every morning that makes you smile. Take time for what makes YOU happy, instead of trying to please everyone else. 



2. Unplug. Go for a walk without your phone, go to the beach or a place you really love. Take time to cultivate relationships outside of social media.



3. Exercise. Wake up early and work out, it releases dopamine and makes you happy almost instantly!




4. Eat well. Take time to cook and eat a healthy breakfast. Food is very important for our health and happiness. Don't eat bad and you won't feel bad.








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario