Follow my blog on bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

domingo, 21 de junio de 2015

How to have the best Monday

It's Sunday, which means tomorrow is Monday...(thanks Sesame Street lol).

But being serious now, wether you're a student or work your normal 9 to 5,  most of us hate Mondays but there are ways to make it better.

I used to hate Mondays more than anyone (or I guess it's just that we all thing we do everything "more than anyone"); but years ago I decided to do something about it and now they're not that bad anymore.







1. Enjoy Sunday

Ask my ex, I do absolutely NOTHING on Sunday. That's the way I get ready for the week ahead, my lazy Sunday is sacred! My perfect Sunday is just being in the house watching a show I love, then going for a walk with my babies (yup my pups) and then taking a bath. What's yours?

2. Practice self-care

As you might already know, I like to start my days with some affirmations to set the mood for the day. Try waking up a bit earlier this Monday and taking your time to relax. A good app I recommend if you're new to meditation is Simply Being, a guided meditation for relaxation and presence for iPhone and Android. *This is not sponsored*

3. Use your Saturday to prepare for Monday

I like to do everything I need to do on Saturday. I plan my week, from food to outfits. I like clean the whole house on Saturday, which doesn't mean I don't clean the rest of the week; I do all my laundry on Saturday and get as much done as possible so I can enjoy my lazy Sunday.

4. Fake it til you make it

Pretend you love Mondays, create a new belief system about Mondays. Keep in mind that Monday is nothing but a chance for a fresh start.

5. Wait until Monday to try new things

A new book, a new show, a new hairstyle. Wait until Monday to do something new you've wanted to do. How excited will you be when you watch that new show everyone's been talking about? 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario