Follow my blog on bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

viernes, 19 de junio de 2015

I'm back!

Hello everyone!

I've been gone for 2 months because I moved and I haven't had the Internet in 2 months! Crazy right?

But today I got it and I couldn't be more excited. 


Because of this, I haven't posted my weekly favorites. My Friday Favorites section is a little mix of the things I find online every week, so since I didn't have the internet I couldn't do this and I thought it wasn't right to post fake favorites, everything I talk about and show on my blog are 100% me and/or what I aspire to become; I don't want to base my blog on lies.

But expect a daily post from now on and my favorite finds back every Friday!

Thank you all so much for your support and for reading my blog even when there wasn't anything new to see. I love you all!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario