Follow my blog on bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

sábado, 20 de junio de 2015

Stay Inspired

Let's start off by saying staying inspired all the time is impossible. When I started blogging I was always thinking of new things to write about, even writing about things you do daily can be frustrating if you're not inspired. I used to think about other bloggers, I saw their work and all that creativity and I wondered how they could do it, and most importantly, why I couldn't do it.

As I continued blogging I discovered it's not about being inspired all the time, it's about making the most of the times you really are inspired, and making those moments last longer. 

With these tips I find it easier to find inspiration.


1. STAY HEALTHY

Staying healthy is a huge way of staying inspired, when you exercise, your energy level improves, you're less stressed and in a better mood to do what makes you happy.

2. GROW

A good way of staying inspired is to enrich yourself. Watch tutorials online, read a new book and listen to new music. One thing I love to do when I need inspiration is to go on Pinterest. God bless the creator of Pinterest! I could spend hours on it.

3.PLAN YOUR DAY

I love making lists, I make a list everyday with the most important tasks to accomplish that day. I used to write a lot of things I had to do and that just made me even more frustrated; once I decided to reduce the number of things to do to 3 and the change couldn't have worked better!

4. MAKE TIME FOR YOURSELF

Focus on what makes you happy, always try to stay positive. Set time aside to relax and enjoy the little things in your life that make you happy. I love playing with my pups and taking long walk with them. What makes YOU happy?

5. STAY ORGANIZED

Always have your space clean. I know when my house isn't tidy I can't concentrate on anything else. Every night I like to make sure everything is where it belongs so when I wake up in the morning, I'm more positive and ready to start my day!

6. EXTRA TIPS!

Brainstorm! I like to do this with more people, I love hearing other's ideas and when they are honest about my ideas, like when they say they don't like an idea I just had. I love the feedback!

Reflect daily. End your day with 10 minutes of self-evaluation. What can you improve? What did you do right?

I hope these are helpful, let me know in the comments section!


 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario