Follow my blog on bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

miércoles, 24 de junio de 2015

Woman Crush Wednesday: Taylor Swift

She's one of the most successful female artists out there, but that doesn't seem to change her.
She seems so down-to-earth and, in my opinion, such a wise woman at such a young age.

Recently I was watching an interview where she explained how protective she is of her own happiness and that made me realize we can all make the decision to be happy even when bad things happen to us.

Go ahead and fall in love with her!



Here are a few of my favorite songs from this amazing woman.




Of course the first one had to be 22 since it's my favorite number. This song is so catchy and fun and just puts you in a good mood almost instantly.




Another song I'm obsessed with, Shake it off. This song is so positive and such a great way to face Taylor's haters. Make them dance!




I couldn't stop listening to this song when it first came out; I was going through a break up and this song helped me so much.



What do you think of her?








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario