Follow my blog on bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

miércoles, 30 de septiembre de 2015

5 YouTube channels to follow


Hey everyone!


Today I was going to do a Love/Hate tag since Jasmine at Color U Bold nominated me but I can’t get the pictures to upload so I decided to change it. 


Meanwhile go check hers out here.


These are 5 YouTube channels I am obsessed with, and by obsessed I mean I watch their videos over and over every time I can.


1. Humble The Poet.


I came across this YouTube channel one day and I absolutely love the way he thinks. If you need motivation and appreciate when people are completely honest he’s the man to follow!




2. Blogilates.


Cassey Ho is always so positive and her work outs are really effective. What I like most about Blogilates is the monthly challenges; they get you moving without even noticing.




3. Screwing the rules.


Laurel House is an international Dating and Relationship Coach and Flirting Expert, the Dating Coach for Three Day Rule Matchmaking, and a 5x published Lifestyle Author.

She will tell you things how they are, so go check her out!




4. Mimi Ikonn.


Mimi has such a beautiful soul, she’s so positive and has great advice to find happiness. She also has a great style!




5. Chiutips.


You will probably think this is just another beauty guru, but her videos are really helpful, short which I think is a really good thing when talking about how-to’s and DIY’s.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario