Follow my blog on bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

jueves, 1 de octubre de 2015

Are you Happy with yourself?

No, this is not Beyoncé's song.

This is a genuine question.

Are you comfortable with being alone with yourself? 

I know for so much time I didn’t want to be alone and then I realized it’s because I didn’t want to be left alone with my thoughts and emotions.
It didn’t matter if they were good or bad emotions either, sometimes I felt this huge wave of emotions and even though I didn’t know what they meant, I just didn’t want to deal with them.

Does the same happen to you? 

If so then it means you don’t love yourself.

Yes I know it sounds cheesy, but if we don’t love ourselves first then how can we love other people? How can other people love us?
If you don’t want to be alone with yourself, why would someone else want to be with you?

Learn to love yourself!

There’s nothing selfish about putting yourself first, there’s nothing selfish about taking care of you.

Don’t be afraid to sit down and talk to yourself, forgive yourself and most importantly; get to know yourself.

I know it’s scary sometimes, but believe me; it’s completely worth it.

I guarantee you will start feeling better, happier.

And don’t forget it… YOU ARE AMAZING!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario