Follow my blog on bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

martes, 6 de octubre de 2015

My favorite posts

We are so used to sharing our favorite blogs, IG accounts and much more; but today I decided to share my favorite blog posts I've read in the past and that I have bookmarked.






"I was listening to Joel Olsteen Podcast and his sermon of "I'm Still Standing" spoke to me and I know from experience that if it speaks to me I know it will speak to you."

This post will always be my favorite, it inspired me so much that I decided to share my story and for that I will always be thankful.


"As Maria Robinson once said, “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”  Nothing could be closer to the truth."

3. Overthinking leads to underdoing by Humble The Poet 

"Waiting for things to be perfect will keep you waiting for a long time."

This man has the ability to say everything you've ever thought in just a few words. Make sure to check it out!


" Are you addicted to your smartphone?"

This post made me make the decision to have a day a week "digital free" and it's such a pleasure!

5. Why You Should Embrace Your Flaws by Michelle Phan.

"Our flaws and how we perceive them, it’s a topic I’ve wanted to discuss on the site for some time now."

You might know her from her YouTube videos, but Michelle Phan has an amazing blog I go to daily, make sure to check this post out!

6. I'm Still Standing by yours truly.

"I've been wanting to write this post for a while, and I read something Jasmine posted on her blog Color U Bold that really inspired me and kind of helped me find the way to share this as a triumph/inspiration story instead of a "that's so sad I'm sorry for her kind of story".

I don't add this one to the list because I think it's well written or because I'm an arrogant beep (the Internet can be a really cold place so I felt like I needed to say that). I simply add it because it was really hard to write it and I'm proud I did!







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario