miércoles, 21 de mayo de 2014

Lemon water!

Hey everyone!

As some of you know, I recently started my weight loss journey and decided to share it here as a way to stay inspired,
well today I want to talk about something I recently started having and the benefits it gives you; Lemon water!

I must admit I've never been a fan of drinking water, I know we need to drink plenty of water everyday but I just don't know why but I can't do it, but I found this amazing way to make water more tasteful and appealing and as I did some research on it I found out it's not only yummy but also really really healthy.

The benefits of Lemon Water:

1. It gives your immune system a boost.
2. Excellent source of potassium.
3. Aids digestion.
4. Keeps your skin blemish-free.
5. Helps fight viral infections

These are my top 5 benefits but there are more... so don't doubt it and drink Lemon Water!!




XO Isaya

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario