viernes, 9 de mayo de 2014

Maybelline Baby lips!



Hello beauties!


I’m about to do my first product review and this is because I love this product so much!
I went shopping last Monday and one of the things I got was this lip balm by Maybelline called Baby lips peach kiss, I must say I don’t usually use lip balm but I had been feeling my lips dry and they started to hurt so I gave it a try.
From the moment I used it for the first time I could feel my lips instantly softer and it lasted for a really long time.


Another good thing is its smell, it smells amazing which works great for me since I love scented things; it really makes you want to eat it and it works so well with my skin tone I didn’t need to wear lipstick.

And last but definitely not least I’m gonna give Maybelline extra points for the package, it’s my favorite color and it’s just beautiful with a nice, fresh logo.


I know some of you might be worried about its price and the best thing about it is that it’s so inexpensive, mine was only 2,50€; a great product and a great price!


You can get yours here







Try it out and let me know what you think in comments!


XO Isaya

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario