domingo, 29 de junio de 2014

My favorite snacks!

Happy Sunday everyone!!

If you're trying to lose weight you probably struggle during the day because either you don't know what to eat to make you feel full or you're probably not sure what snacks you should be eating that are healthy.
It is so tempting to snack on unhealthy food but I made a list of my favorite snacks to help you, these are delicious and healthy and you can take them to work, the beach or wherever you go!


  1. Fruit, well of course this is going to be the first on the list, fruit is not only delicious but so healthy!
  2. 1 slice homemade banana bread. (yummmm)
  3. A smoothie, you can make a smoothie with your favorite fruit just remember to make it healthy.
  4. 1 serving of pretzels.
  5. Homemade baked kale chips.
  6. 1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese with 1 cup berries.
  7. Dip strawberries in yogurt and freeze them!
  8. Frozen grapes (they're better than candy!)
  9. 1 tbs of almonds.
  10. Dark chocolate.

Try these snacks in between meals and remember portion control is everything when it comes to losing weight!

My favorite smoothie!
I decided to add my favorite smoothie recipe in case you're not used to having smoothies, I hope you like it.


Ingredients:

1 cup frozen strawberries
1/2 cup low fat yogurt (any flavor)
1/2 cup orange juice

Directions:

Super easy! In blender mix for 1 minute.

Try these and I'll see you next week!

XO Isaya


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario