domingo, 13 de julio de 2014

How to stop a binge!

Today I want to share with you how to control binge eating, or how I stop a binge when I feel it coming.


For me, binge eating has been my main obstacle when I tried to lose weight but with some therapy, meditation and the help of my loved ones I can really control it.

That's right HELP, everyone needs help and when it comes to losing weight it's not different, so my first advice and probably the most helpful is to call someone who can talk you out of eating unhealthy food and who you're going to listen to.

My second tip, keep yourself occupied, when you're busy doing what you love you can forget you wanted that ice-cream so bad, exercise, go to the beach, go for a walk or dancing! I can assure you these will keep you from your kitchen.

Also if you're outside try not to have too much money with you, when I had more money than I needed with me I'd always end up buying sweets so follow my advice and have just the amount you really are going to need.

Another way to stop a binge is with the H.A.L.T method.



These have really helped me a lot but one thing I need you to remember is, we are human, we make mistakes so if you fall into binge eating don't beat yourself up and get back on track as soon as possible.



XO Isaya

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario