sábado, 30 de agosto de 2014

Be+ SPF 30

Summer is almost over but that doesn't mean you can stop wearing sunscreen
; SPF is something that should be part of everyone's skincare routine, not only to protect your skin from premature ageing but also skin cancer and other problems.
I don't think most of us are aware of the damage the sun can cause your skin, and I include myself since I wasn't a sunscreen kind of person before.

This year this really hit me and I started using Be+ SPF 30.

It's not cheap, as it was 16€, but I still think this is totally worth it. I will definitely be repurchasing again once this runs out.

Be+  SPF 30 is not thick and doesn't feel heavy on your face. I like to use it on top of my moisturizer. The consistency is really thin and dries really quickly once applied to the skin.

Most sunscreens only protect from UVB and UVA but this sunscreen has become my favorite since it also protects from IR-A radiation.

To learn more about IR-A radiation and it's effects click here.
 








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario