jueves, 23 de octubre de 2014

The Liebster Award




I was nominated by Leanne at The Dress Diaries for this award, thank you so much for that!

I must admit I didn't know what this was about so I had to do a little research, and I think this is a wonderful idea to get to know new blogs and make friends in the process.

The rules for the Liebster Award are:

Answer the questions that are sent to you

Nominate 10 bloggers who have under 200 followers on twitter

Ask them 12 questions of your own

Notify them that they've been nominated
Leanne's questions for me are:

1.What's your all time favourite book?
The Catcher in the Rye

2. Do you live for the weekend?
Actually, I used to hate weekends until I started blogging, since most of my friends don't live near me, I didn't really know what to do. But then I started blogging and now my weekends are my favorite part of the week!

3. What's your favourite hair accessory or product?
I can't live without bobby pins.

4. What is your favourite meal of the day?
Breakfast! I love food and I like to get creative when it comes to breakfast.

5. Describe your perfect night in.
Lying on the couch reading a good bookg or watching my favorite show, drinking chocolate milk, pretty normal.

6. Would you rather wear one colour for the rest of your life or have to wear the same pair of shoes with every outfit?
Wow this is a hard one, I don't know if I could pick one but I'm going to say wear one color, I mean the shoes would break eventually right? 

7. What's your favourite hairstyle?
I love my natural hair (and this took me a while, I used to hate it.) So wavy and wild!

8. Do you use Pinterest?
Too much, I spend hours pinning stuff lol.

9. Are you looking forward to Christmas? Why?
Yes I am! This year my friends and I decided to go to a spa/hotel and have a fancy dinner and dance.

10. Will you be making any New Year's Resolutions?
I always do, the hard part is making them last the whole year haha.

11. What's your favourite colour?
Purple.

12. Do you have any secrets?
We all do...
 My questions are:
1. What are you really good at?
2. What is your favorite song?
3. What's a great memory from your past?
4. What is your most prized possession?
5.  If you could meet anyone dead or alive, who would it be?
6. What are three things you cannot live without?
7.  If you could go to any place in the world, where would that be and why?
8. Who is your favorite blogger?
9. Name a dream of yours.
10.  If you won a million dollars, what would you do with it?
11. What makes you happy? 
I nominate:

I'm looking forward to reading your answers!
XO Isaya

 

2 comentarios: