miércoles, 26 de noviembre de 2014

How to get over an ex.

Hello everyone!

Today I want to talk about break ups, we all go through a break up at some point and at first it seems like we will never get better, believe me, been there done that!


I want to share with you what I've learned about going through a break up and getting over your ex:

1. Cry: It''s something very easy and very hard at the same time, at first you're just angry and/or think you don't need to cry, but believe me here, if you need to cry, do it! You'll feel better.



(model: @AngelicaC364)

2. No contact: Avoid all contact with your ex, delete them on Facebook, Twitter or any other social media account you may have.

3. Get rid of reminders: Pictures, gifts, notes. Whatever you have that reminds you of your ex or that they gave to you. I'm not saying you have to throw them away, you can simply put them in a box and hide them. I personally asked a good friend to keep them for me so I didn't have to see them.

4. Forgive: it's the best step of all, you need to forgive them for whatever it is they did to you and forgive yourself for everything you think you need to. Don't be too hard on yourself, no relationship is a waste of time, they all teach us something!


 (model: @AngelicaC364)

5. Stay active and spend time with your friends: Stay busy, you need to get used to not having your ex in your life anymore and the best way to do so is by spending time with your friends and creating new memories.

6. Don't rush: don't go from relationship to relationship, it's good to be alone for a while. You can find yourself, enjoy your free time. Do what makes you happy, when you're happy you will find true love.

7. It's not the end!: I can tell you from personal experience this. I thought it was the end of the world, I had been with someone for so long that I couldn't imagine my life without them, or before them. But believe me when I tell you it gets better, and you will be happy again. If they're not in your life anymore there must be a reason for it!

If you need more help you can always contact me or leave a comment below, I hope these steps help you the same way they helped me.






XO Isaya

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario