martes, 4 de noviembre de 2014

My H&M Wishlist!

Last week I went to H&M with my friend and I saw a few things I loved but unfortunately I couldn't purchase anything that day, so when I came home, and after I was done with one of my previous posts I decided that I'd do a wishlist with the things I liked most from H&M, who knows maybe someone will get me a thing or two from this list? 


Here are just a few things I'd love to have soon...




1. Double breasted jacket in pink. I NEED this in my wardrobe! I've been looking for a coat for so long and I finally found the one, this beautiful jacket in color pink is only $39.95!

2. Black ankle boots. There's not much to say about these, they're just gorgeous and only  $39.95, yea same price!

3. Imitation leather backpack. I've never been a backpack girl but I'd definitely get me this one for $34.95. In my opinion it's a bit pricey for a backpack but I can't help but want it!

4. Textured-knit sweater. I love sweater season, they're so comfy and soft and everything! And this one is actually really cheap, $19.95!

5. Cable-knit hat. If you know me you know I love love love wearing these, it's probably my favorite thing about fall and winter, this cute hat costs $12.95


What items do you like most from this list?

XO Isaya



1 comentario: