jueves, 20 de noviembre de 2014

My positive playlist.

Hello my beautiful friends!

I know I talk a lot about being positive and happy but, we are human, we get down sometimes. I recently went through a sad phase in my life and I was a little down for a few days.

In all honesty, sometimes it is good and even healthy to let yourself feel these emotions but you also need to know when to stop!



When I decided it was time to stop feeling sad and sorry for myself, music was there to save the day, I started listening to a few songs over and over and I felt better almost instantly.

I put together these songs for all of you.

 1. Feeling good by Michael Bublé



2. Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield




3. Life Happens by Brandon & Leah




4. Happy by Pharrell Williams




5. Todo irá bien by Chenoa



6. Roar by Katy Perry



7. Firework by Katy Perry



8. 22 by Taylor Swift




9. Shake it off by Taylor Swift






XO Isaya

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario