lunes, 3 de noviembre de 2014

November detox.

Happy November everyone!


Winter is around the corner and it's during this season that people tend to gain weight, and it's hard not to with all the delicious food we are always surrounded by and offered!

We also forget to include our workout routines in this season, especially during the holidays.

So I thought this is the perfect moment to cleanse your body and prepare it for winter.

1. Pick your favorite smoothie recipe and replace 1 meal with it for 3 days.

 You can find my favorite smoothie recipe here.

Remember to stay motivated and have a goal in mind, especially during the first 3 days of the cleanse since these are the hardest.


2. After the smoothie cleanse, eat clean:


     Avoid processed foods, sugary drinks and foods containing preservatives!

3. Stick to your workout routine.

4. Get more sleep: 

Sleeping naturally restores and refreshes your body and helps reduce stress.


These tips will help you feel and look better and after a cleanse you are always motivated to keep eating healthy so, in my opinion, a cleanse is the best way to start your weight loss journey!

Are you going to try any of these tips? What tips would you add to the list?

XO Isaya

2 comentarios:

  1. I so need to do this! I've been off the healthy wagon for farrrr too long! Hopefully I'll muster up the guts to stick to a good plan lol. I'll definitely try these tips out. There really easy to do and simple if I can get my mind in the right place haha! Wish me luck!!!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I started yesterday and I'm not going to lie, I am starving!! But I feel really good about it and I actually feel less 'bloated' haha. Good luck! xx

      Eliminar