jueves, 4 de diciembre de 2014

Best Christmas songs

Hello everyone!

I am so excited for Christmas, I already decorated my house and I'm listening to Christmas songs non stop.
These songs are perfect to get you into the Christmas mood, even the Grinch would love them!




1. All I want for Christmas is you by Mariah Carey



2. Christmas Wish by She & Him



3.  All I need is love by Cee Lo Green and The Muppets


4. Jingle Bell Rock



5. Last Christmas by Taylor Swift



6. Santa Claus is coming to town by Jackson 5



7. Shake Up Christmas by Train



8. Step into Christmas by Elton John




Of course there are many more but these are the ones I can play all day long and never get bored. I hope you like them and maybe found a new song for the most wonderful time of the year!





XO Isaya

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario