sábado, 6 de diciembre de 2014

Christmas Tag

Hi everyone!


I found this Christmas tag on Lucylou's blog and I thought it was a good idea for blogmas.

It consists of a few questions Christmas related so I'm very excited to do this, I hope you like it too!

1) What's your favourite holiday movie?
Uhh when I was little it was The Santa Clause but I recently watched The Holiday and it became my favorite!
 


2) What are your favourite Christmas colours?
Red and silver!

3) Do you like to stay in your pjs for Christmas or dress up?
Both, in a nice, lazy, Christmas day I love staying in my jammies but I love that I get to dress up more during Christmas.

4) if you could only buy one person a Christmas present this year who would it be?
My love, no doubt!

5) Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve of Christmas morning?
Ahh, I'm Spanish and we open the presents on January 6

6) Have you ever built a ginger bread house?
No, never. It's a nice tradition I'd like to start when I have my own family. It would be nice :)

7) What do you like to do on your Christmas break? 
I don't have Christmas break but I do get 2 or 3 days off so I like to just relax and meet my friends that I don't get to see as often as I'd like.

8) Any Christmas wishes?
I want happiness for all my loved ones, and myself.

9) Favourite Christmas smell?
I have to agree with Lucylou, Christmas dinner!

10) Favourite Christmas Meal or Treat?
It's a Spanish Christmas treat called mantecado de limón... yummmm


That is it for this Christmas tag! I tag everyone who reads this to do it!

XO Isaya

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario