martes, 6 de enero de 2015

How to jump start your weight loss!

Hello everyone!

I know most of you have already started your diets and exercising again but as some of you probably know, I'm spanish and in Spain we have a different tradition; Christmas holidays go from December to today, January 6.


On January 6 we always have our 'Roscón de Reyes' (king's ring). This is a fun tradition, it is basically a big donut that we eat to celebrate Epiphany. 
The fun part is that these have a small figure hidden inside and a dry fava bean. Whoever finds the figure is crowned "king" or "queen" of the celebration, whereas whoever finds the bean has to pay for the next year's roscón or Epiphany party.


This is the main reason why in Spain we start our diets after this celebration.

What am I doing to start losing weight again?

I'm starting with a 7 day cleanse. I'm basically going to replace breakfast and lunch with 2 or 3 green drinks or smoothies for seven days and having a very light dinner.
You can also do the diet I posted last year, you can find it here.

As for exercise, I joined the Tone it Up Love your Body program, which you can find here.

I believe doing a cleanse is the best way to jumpstart your weight loss since it let's you clean your system and helps you feel better and, in my case, more motivated to continue eating clean.

XO Isaya

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario