martes, 3 de marzo de 2015

Spring Wishlist.

Spring is almost here and that means it's time to do some spring cleaning and my new seasonal wishlist series!


Since spring means brighter colors, floral prints and fruity/floral scents I decided to do this list with some products I want (and will end up getting :-P).




1. Lip color mixing palette by EM Michelle Phan: Spring means brighter lip products, and this palette by Em is perfect for that. It allows you to create different colors by mixing the beautiful, bright colors it has. From glossy to classic, this palette has it all. You can get yours here for only $28.

2. Love me for me - flawless finish powder: you can wear this alone or over make up and it will leave you shine free and doesn't feel cakey. You can get yours here for $25!

3. Crochet Panel Skater Dress from Topshop: When it's hot, and where I live spring feels more like summer, I love wearing dresses and skirts. This dress I found on topshop is beautiful but a little pricey in my opinion, $50. If you want it you can find it here!

4. Statement necklace from Claire's: This floral necklace is perfect for spring and only €14,95! You can find it here.

5. Peep Toe sandals from Chinese Laundry: This is a wishlist and a girl can dream right? I wish I could get these they are quite expensive and not available in my country. If you want to get them you can find them here for $159.95.

These are the things I can't stop thinking about, if you want to get me anything from here feel free to haha.

Let me know in the comments below what your favorite item was and show me your lists!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario