lunes, 2 de marzo de 2015

The TMI tag!

Hello everyone!

It's been a while since the last time I blogged but I've been going through really hard times in my personal life. Sorry!!


Even though no one has tagged me, I decided to do the TMI tag as a way to come back so you all get to know me a little better.

This tag consists of 50 random questions to know more about me. 50! This is going to be fun!









1: What are you wearing?
A gray sweater and gray-ish jeans with my black boots and a scarf.
2: Ever been in love?
Yes, I am currently in love and have been for 8 years!
 3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
Oh yes...
 4: How tall are you?
157 cm :( 
 5: How much do you weigh?
I haven't weighed myself in a while but it's somewhere around 56kg and 60kg.
 6: Any tattoos?
2, MJ on my wrist that stands for Michael Jackson and the other one will remain a secret!
 7: Any piercings?
I have my ears pierced but in Spain that's so normal, it doesn't count as piercings. I also used to have my tongue and nose pierced.
 8: OTP?
Blair and Chuck; Elena and Damon, Luke and Lorelai...lol
 9: Favorite Show? 
Gilmore Girls!
 10: Favorite bands?
30 seconds to Mars, Queen, Linkin Park...
 11: Something you miss?
I miss Christmas already! 
 12: Favorite song? 
This one is so hard, but if I had to choose one right now it would be Keep the faith by Michael Jackson.
 13: How old are you?
I just turned 26 a week ago.
 14: Zodiac sign?
Pisces.
 15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Caring and loyal.
 16: Favorite Quote?
"Actions speak louder than words"
 17: Favorite actor? 
Leo Dicaprio
 18: Favorite color? 
Purple.
 19: Loud music or soft?
That depends on my mood of course.
 20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
The beach. I'm so blessed to live by these beautiful beaches and whenever I'm sad I go there and meditate.
 21: How long does it take you to shower?
It depends on the day, if I'm washing my hair and doing what us girls do (shaving, applying hair mask, etc) then 20 to 30 minutes. If not, about 10 minutes.
 22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
An hour or an hour and a half.
 23: Ever been in a physical fight?
If fighting with my sisters counts then yes lol.
 24: Turn on?
Honesty, someone who can always tell me the truth is my biggest turn on. If we're talking physical I must say eyes and smile.
 25: Turn off? 
Lies. 
 26: The reason I started a blog?
As I said in previous posts, I started this as a way to stay motivated when losing weight; now it's become my way to connect with people and share things with everyone!
 27: Fears? 
Failure. I'm scared to death to be old and feel like I wasted my life.
 28: Last thing that made you cry? 
I'm the biggest crybaby, and dolphins and whales are my weakness; the last thing to made me cry was a story about a whale. Here you can find said story. 
 29: Last time you said you loved someone? 
Earlier today. 
 30: Meaning behind your Blog Name?
That's a great question! I feel like some people don't understand the meaning of my name. I got the idea from Remember the girl by Michelle Phan.  Child sex trafficking is something that breaks my heart. Having been abused as a child myself, I felt sort of identified with this girl who "never lost the light in her eyes" and kept fighting.
Here's the video and the website, spread the word!
31: Last book you read?
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay.
 32: The book you’re currently reading?
Not that kind of girl by Lena Dunham.
 33: Last show you watched?
The Vampire Diaries.
 34: Last person you talked to?
My best friend!
 35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? 
She's the mother of one of the kids I teach.
 36: Favorite food?
I love pasta, I could survive on pasta for the rest of my life!
 37: Place you want to visit? 
Only one? I want to go everywhere!
 38: Last place you were?
Other than my house I was at work lol
 39: Do you have a crush?
Nope, I'm in love!
 40: Last time you kissed someone?
My baby nephew's little head!
 41: Last time you were insulted?
Oh wow I have no clue!
 42: Favourite flavour of sweet?
Chocolate!
 43: What instruments do you play? 
I don't play any instruments :(
 44: Favourite piece of jewellery?
My Deathly Halows necklace I got for my birthday!
 45: Last sport you played?
This is so embarrassing... I have no clue, I work out but I haven't played a sport since I played volleyball in school haha.
 46: Last song you sang?
Blank Space by Taylor Swift.
 47: Favourite chat up line?
I have no clue!!!
 48: Have you ever used it?
Uhhhh
 49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
Earlier today, I hung out with my best friend and my baby nephew!
 50: Who should answer these questions next? 
Everyone who reads it, and leave the links in the comments!!


50 questions completed!! If you've been tagged you must answer these 50 questions and tag someone else. 
I hope you liked it, it feels like home to blog again!





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario