viernes, 24 de abril de 2015

Friday Favorites

It's finally Friday!!

This weekend is so much needed, I don't remember the last time I was this tired.

As every Friday, I have a few things I want to share with you. I'm sorry I haven't been posting as much lately, I try to keep up with it but I've been too busy. But nothing will stop me from posting my favorites so don't worry!

Favorite blog post: Last week I shared a video I loved and it happened to go viral. This week I read a post by one of my favorite bloggers talking about it and I had to show you!

Standards of Beauty by Color U Bold


Favorite Work-Out program: 21 Day Fix. If you're interested, contact my beachbody coach here, he will get you a good deal!


Favorite secret:


Favorite words of wisdom:


Favorite outfit/inspiration: I have this picture on my fridge!



I hope you liked these favorites, don't forget to show Color U bold some love! 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario