sábado, 19 de septiembre de 2015

10 Reasons to Smile

First of all I want to say I'm sorry.

If you're reading this it's probably the first time you read my blog so this apologize isn't for you but for me.
I'm sorry for not working harder on my blog, I love blogging so much that I can not believe I don't make myself write more.
I let a negative situation in my life control me, I let it come between me and my dreams and goals; but enough is enough.

I learned in my life that the only person that controls your life is you. You are the most important person in your life so go ahead and take care of yourself, choose to be happy and don't let anyone tell you your dreams are wrong, don't let anyone tell you who you're supposed to be or what you're supposed to do in life. Only YOU can make all these decisions for yourself, so dare to be selfish.

Today, in the middle of my meditation, I looked around and realized how beautiful the day is and how blessed I truly am in life; so I thought "hey stop focusing on the bad stuff and look around you, you're taking everything for granted and don't realize how many reasons you have to smile", (yes that was me talking to myself).

So I decided to write this, as a reminder for myself of all the good things in my life that I often take for granted; and if you happen to stumble upon this, I hope it helps you smile on a cloudy day too.

10 Reasons to smile:

1. Everything will be ok. Remember when you had your heart broken for the first time and you thought you would die? Well look at you! You're here and you're ALIVE!

2. You have a house, you have food, you can go to the kitchen right now, open the sink and BOOM! water! Do you know how many people don't have clean water to drink every day? Think about all the things you have and be grateful.


3. Smiling is contagious. What better reason to smile than to know it will cheer up someone today? When you smile you see the world different and you can change someone's life by just smiling.

4.This one is more personal to me, but everytime I look at my pets I can't help but smile, and I was taking even that for granted. I decided to be miserable even knowing how much love I'm surrounded by (it might sound dumb to you but hey it's my blog, my life, my rules :P)

5. Music. Need I say more? 

6.



7. Time will pass anyway. You choose how you want to spend your life, I choose happiness. What do you choose?

8. Smile cause someone misses you!

9. Smile for Fall! It's my favorite season but you can smile for your favorite season or for every season because, again, you are alive!

10. Smile for equality. YAY!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario