lunes, 25 de enero de 2016

Favorite Instagram Accounts

Happy Monday!

I thought I'd start the week with a quick post that still inspires you in some way, so I decided to show you the Instagram accounts I follow for inspiration or motivation.



Jasmine Hunt loves fashion and in her Instagram account she wants to show you the cutest outfits she can find all over Instagram so you don't have to follow a million accounts. If you love fashion too and want to be featured all you have to do is tag her and use the hashtag #hunt4fashion. Check her out!



I love Jennifer's YouTube channel because her videos are helpful and cute so it makes sense her Instagram is a great source of inspiration and beautiful pictures. I love her theme and she really makes me want to get better at taking pictures! 




I came across this account one day when I was looking for weight loss/fitness inspiration. Grace has lost almost 100 lbs (45 kgs) and she's done it the right way! Since she kept getting questions on how she did it she even started a YouTube channel so if you want inspiration to be healthy go check her out!


One of my dreams in life is to travel the world and discover new places. This Instagram account is great if you're like me; while I work to make my dream come true I can see beautiful pictures from all around the world and even add more places to my list. 


Do you have a #1 Instagram account you follow? Tell me in the comments below!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario