miércoles, 27 de enero de 2016

Happy Birthday

As some of you may know, I ran away from home when I was 18. I was going through hell and I couldn't take it anymore. If you want to read my story you can find it here.


Obviously when you run away and stop talking to your "family", you end up leaving behind people you love.
That little person is my nephew Adán, who today turns 10 and unfortunately I can't even call him to tell him how much I miss him and to wish him the happiest of birthdays.

There are very few moments in my life now that I stop and think about the people I left behind by my own choice, and I don't regret it. I just hope one day when you're old enough (and maybe learn English) you read this and see that your aunty loves you even if I can't tell you.

For those of you who are going through something similar, don't be afraid to leave. We always lose people in life, we always miss people in life, but at the end of the day you're the only person you have to spend the rest of your life with. So do everything you can to make sure you're happy and you have the life you deserve.

I love you.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario