lunes, 14 de agosto de 2017

How I lost 12 kilos in 2 months

I told you guys in my life update that I lost 12 kilos in just 2 months. I honestly never thought it would be possible and I know that I would have lost many more if I had kept up with it.

As I told you in a number of occasions, I have hypothyroidsm, so I really didn't think I would lose weight "so easily".

What I did?

Well first of all I find a nutrition service online one day, it was total coincidence as I wasn't looking for anything like that but it caught my attention.

I did some research on them and it had really good reviews so I decided to give it a try.

I had to fill up a survey with all my information so they could give me a personalized diet and so I did.

To my surprise I had to eat a lot! I could eat as much as I'd please, of course of the things they'd allow.

I don't want to share a specific diet because I believe they work hard to make them and are 100% personalized. But it basically consisted of lean protein, frui and vegetables.



This service is called  Dietaris, this post is in no way affiliated or sponsored by them. I just simply tried them and loved them. 

And I decided that today I'm signing up again to lose the weight I gained and maybe a little bit more!

I don't know if they offer their services in English but if you can, try them!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario