lunes, 7 de agosto de 2017

Life Update

Hello everyone!

As you may know, I started this blog as a way to keep motivated to lose weight, but that didn't happen. Instead I found a passion for writing and giving advice on how to improve your life in other ways... not everything has to be about weight am I right?

Somewhere along the way I felt unmotivated, I lost my creativity and I felt discouraged by life problems that didn't have anything to do with me, but that I had made mine.

However, I felt something missing, and I took some time offline to find myself again. I even deleted Facebook! 

It's been a long time and I feel like I need to learn to blog again but I thought to begin with a little life update.


Las year I got married! 

Other things have happened during this time but they have more to do with my sister than with y own life; so I don't feel right talking about it.

As I said earlier, I started this blog to help me lose weight but I found that harder than I expected. However, last year, and in preparation to my wedding, I lost 12 kilos! 

I'm still in the process since I gained a little bit of that weight back but it's Monday and I decided today is the day! 

I can't wait to share the results with you and for you guys to follow along.

I never thought I'd be able to lose so much weight, but I did. And if I can, you can too!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario